“How to root HTC One M8 with Android 5.0?”
Your new HTC One M8 must be amazing to use. However, to truly enjoy your HTC One M8’s full potential, you need to root it.
Advantages of rooting HTC One M8
1. After getting root access, you can uninstall those apps which are pre-installed by your network provider or by manufacturer.
2. You can free up the storage space. Some rooted apps are available for efficient memory management.
3. Immediately update your device to the latest version of Android (by flashing a custom recovery/ROM).
4. Your HTC One M8 can be more customizable. You can use your new administrative rights to flash a custom ROM.
5. Rooting also increases the battery life of your HTC One M8 because those running constantly can be removed.
Preparations before rooting
1. This will void the warranty of your device.
2. Install USB driver so that your PC can recognize your phone.
3. The process mentioned below requires a Windows PC.
4. The guide is available for all variants of HTC One M8 running Android 5 Lollipop.
5. You must have enabled the USB debugging on your device (Settings > Developer options > USB debugging).
6. For security reasons, create a complete backup of all your data.
7. Most important, you need to unlock the bootloader in your HTC One M8 before rooting.
Guide on rooting HTC One M8 with Android 5.0 Lollipop
Here we will introduce the method which can instantly root your HTC One M8 with Android 5.0 Lollipop - using iRoot PC version. Also, it includes iRoot APK file for you to root any of your Android device.
1. Download iRoot PC version on your Windows computer.
2. Connect your HTC One M8 to your PC, and click “Connect”.
3. iRoot will detect your device now.
4. Once detecting your phone, you can click on “Root Now”. And wait for the rooting procedure.
After clicking “Root Now”, iRoot will root your HTC One M8 immediately. And the process won’t take too much time of yours. After rooting, your Android device will restart automatically. It can mark the success of rooting process. That’s it.