“How to root my Huawei Ascend Mate 2 4G easily?”
Huawei Ascend Mate 2 is the new phone model by Chinese Huawei, the private company dedicated to high-tech enterprise which specializes in research and development, production and marketing of communications equipment. Because of its eye-catching and amazing specifications, a lot of people use it. Then, here comes the problem: how to root Huawei Ascend Mate 2 with 4.4.2 and master it fully? iRoot can help you root your Huawei Ascend Mate 2 with only one click, no harm on your device.
What is rooting
Rooting is the process of allowing users of Android smartphones, tablets to attain the root access over various Android subsystems. Rooting is often performed with the goal of overcoming limitations that carriers and hardware manufactures put on some devices. Root access is sometimes compared to jailbreaking iOS devices. Put it simply. After rooting, you are allowed to remove those preinstalled apps inserted by manufacturers, install other apps needing root access, and do other wonderful things.
Preparations before rooting
Rooting can not cause data lose. However, some needs before rooting can wipe date, like unlocking bootloader on some special model. So it's highly recommended to back up your Huawei Ascend Mate 2 before getting rooted.
Other then, enable the USB Debugging mode on Developer Option. For Huawei Ascend Mate 2, follow the instruction: go to Settings -> About phone -> Build number, and press 7 times in a row to unlock Developer Options, then go to Developer Options.
Direction on rooting with iRoot
The guide on rooting Huawei Ascend Mate 2 with iRoot can be very easy. First, download the PC version of iRoot on your Windows computer. Then, do as instructed below:
1. Install the driver on your computer to make sure the PC recognizes your phone.
2. Download the appropriate firmware for your device. You can find it from “Download sources”.
3. Extract the downloaded firmware.
4. Connect your phone to the Windows computer via a USB cable. Select MTP mode to transfer files.
5. Copy and paste the downloaded file via the external SD card. You must place it in the root directories.
6. Hold down the power button + volume down + volume up. This will flash the firmware on your phone.
7. Then your phone will reboot automatically.
8. You have to do Huawei Ascend Mate 2 bootloader unlocker by this step.
9. Open iRoot, connect your phone to your PC.
10. iRoot will detect your device now. Click “Root Now” to start the process.
11. After rooting, your phone will restart.
That’s it. You have rooted your Huawei Ascend Mate 2 now. Have any problem, please contact with us.