Oppo is known as one of the Chinese companies that dared to hit the market, even though on average they are priced phones are quite expensive, but the power of business Oppo has proven able to penetrate various markets in the world. Oppo Find 7 and 7A have been chosen by most users since they’re predicted as the world’s first mobile phone that uses a qHD screen resolution of 1,440 x 2,560 pixels.
For the specs, there is no point of being emphasized again and again. Most of you might be more interested with how to root Oppo Find 7/7A without losing data. Sure. After rooting, you can freely flash a custom ROM and kernel. Moreover, you can uninstall those annoying preinstalled apps and enjoy the new Android operating system. As to how to root Oppo Find 7 and 7A, this article will give the detailed instruction with iRoot. It’s pretty simple.
Preparation before rooting
1. Make sure your phone with at least 80% battery
2. Install Oppo driver on your PC
3. Disable Antivirus app on your computer
4. Rooting won’t cause data lose. But it’s better to backup your device data
5. Enable USB Debugging mode: open Settings -> Developers Option -> USB Debugging
Note: (If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
6. Download iRoot for PC version on your Windows computer
Guide on rooting with iRoot
Refer to the following guide on rooting your Oppo Find 7/7A with iRoot.
1. Install and open iRoot on your Windows PC.
2. Connect your phone to the PC via a USB cable.
3. And iRoot will detect your device immediately. After that, click “Root Now”.
4. The rooting process is starting. Wait for several seconds.
You can also use the iRoot apk to root your Oppo Find 7/7A without computer. Click to download the iRoot Android version below
Here you have successfully rooted your Oppo Find 7 and 7A with